Friday, July 3, 2015

Teaching Together 101

Hello Readers!

I have been teaching in the same district for three years now as an elementary school teacher. I first taught 3rd grade for one year and now I have settled into fourth grade. I love this age because I feel that the students are transitioning from teacher reliance to more independence and I love challenging them to fail, succeed and learn from themselves and their choices.

The title of my blog is Teaching Together 101. In my three short years as a teacher I have learned the power of working on a teacher team. It will be my goal to share my experiences with my readers and to reflect on the effectiveness of working as a team. I hope to share and discuss the successes that come from working on a team, as well as the challenges and difficulties that we may face.

I hope that as my reader you will take an active role in my blog. I encourage you to comment, question, and even challenge what I am saying! After all, it isn't a true team if one person is doing all the work. :) Thank you so much for taking the time to read this introduction!


No comments:

Post a Comment